Ingredients: 1 liter Milk 6 eggs,free range 1 tsp Vanilla Essence Pinch of Yellow food color 3 bread slices,toasted,corners removed 1.5 cups sugar
Caramel: 2 tbsp sugar
Cream for garnish.
Method: Beat 6 eggs in a bowl. Heat 1 cup milk of the 1 liter milk until warm. In a bowl add in the sugar and the warm milk.Mix well until sugar is dissolved. Now add in the remaining milk.
Malpura with Rabri Ingredients:
For the Malpura:
* 3/4 cup or 12 tbsps Maida(White Flour) * 4 tbsp Suji (Semolina) * 4 eggs(Separate the egg whites and egg yolks) * 1 cup Milk,warm * 1 cup sugar * 1/2 tsp Baking Powder * Pinch of Yellow Food Colour For the Rubri:
* 250 g Kalakand/Barfi Chunks * 3/4 cup Milk. Method:
1. In 2 different bowls separate the egg whites and yolks.
Ingredients: 1 Liter Milk 1⁄3 cup vermicilli 2 tbsp almonds,blanched 2 tbsp pistachio,blanched 2 tbsp Coconut powder or dessicated coconut 1⁄2 cup sugar 2 tbsp raisins 2 tbsp cashew nuts,garnish 3 green cardamoms,crushed 1 cup dried dates,deseeded and sliced in halves(chwaray) 1⁄2 cup water 1⁄4 cup Condensed Milk,optional 1 drop kewra or rose water
Method: Bring milk to boil Add in the dried dates and green cardamoms.Along with 1⁄2 cup water.
For the brownies
* 1 cup flour(Maida) * 1 tsp espresso powder * 1/4 tsp salt * 1/2 tsp baking powder * 1/4 cup cocoa powder * 1 cup sugar,granulated * 2 tsp vanilla essence * 200 g bar Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate(Half for the brownie,half for the chocolate glaze) * 100 g butter,melted * 2 eggs * 2.5 tbsp milk For the chocolate glaze:
* 1 cup milk * 3.
Gajar ka halwa - carrots cooked in creamy milk mixture and pure desi ghee then topped off with mixed nuts and fresh khoya.Scrumptious!
* 2 kg carrots,shredded * 2 liters milk * 2 cups granulated sugar * 5-6 green cardamoms(elaichi),crushed * 500 g Khoya * 250 g butter or ghee * 1/2 cup mixed nuts(cashews,almonds,walnuts and coconut chunks) Method:
* In a deep pot pour in the milk.
Lauki ka Halwa ! Delicious and nutritious a show stealer Indian dessert.
* 6 cups Milk(1.5 Liter) * 1 kg Lauki(loki/kaddu/bottle gourd/long melon),peeled and finely shredded * 4 green cardamoms,crushed OR 1 tsp elaichi powder * 10-12 Almonds,blanched and finely chopped * 1/4 cup cashews,chopped * 1 cup granulated sugar * 110 g Butter or ghee * 1-2 tsps green liquid food colour. * 5 tbsp Shredded coconut * Chandni ka warq for garnish Method:
Scrumptious Dessert crepes for one- thin yet crispy crepe filled with vanilla ice-cream filling, topped with icing sugar and drizzle with delicious Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup! Divine!
* 4 tbsp Flour * 1 tsp Icing sugar * 3 drops of vanilla essence * Pinch of salt * 1 egg * 5 tbsp Milk * 1 tbsp Butter,melted * Oil/Butter for frying For filling and garnish:
* 1 Scoop Vanilla Icecream(or any flavor) * 3 tbsp icing sugar * Hershey Chocolate Syrup Method:
Sawayon ka Zarda- the perfect dessert for any festivity.Scrumptious vermicilli fried and then cooked in sweet sugar syrup, finally topped with crunchy almonds and creamy khoya. LAJAWAB!
* 3-4 cups Sawayan(Vermicilli),quartered * 1/4 cup milk * 1 cup sugar * 1.5 cup water * 2 green cardamoms,crushed * 1/4 cup khoya * 1/4 cup almonds,chopped * 1/4 cup oil * Chandni ka warq for garnish Method:
* In a saucepan pour the water, sugar and green cardamoms.
SHAHI SHEER KHURMA- An EID SPECIAL RECIPE,Sheer Khurma is cooked in milk,sugar ,vermicilli and dried dates and garnished with fresh pistachios and almonds.RICH and CREAMY!
* 2 liters milk * 1.5 cup Chwaray(Dried dates),soaked in 2 cups of water for 2 hours * 2 cups sugar * 4 green cardamoms,hammered * 2 tbsp Dessicated coconut * 1 cup Sawaiyan(Dried Vermicilli) * 1/4 cup Kishmish(Raisins) * 1/2 cup Pistachios,blanched and thinly sliced * 1/2 almonds,blanched and thinly sliced ** Method:** * Pour the milk in a pot and bring to boil.
Mughlai Barfi(Milk Fudge) - rich and creamy fudge dessert made out of milk powder,milk, sugar and coconut.Topped with crushed pistas,cashews and almonds.
* 1 cup milk powder * 3/4 cup milk * 3/4 cup powdered sugar * 1 tsp Elaichi powder(green cardamom powder) * 1/4 cup oil or ghee * 1 cup dessicated coconut * 8-10 almonds, crushed * 8-10 pistachios, chopped * 8-10 cashews ,chopped * 2-3 pcs of Chandni ka Warq Method: