Degi Mutton Korma recipe for Bakra Eid 2018.Try this delicious degi mutton korma recipe this Eid and win hearts of your loved ones. Don’t forget to give your feedback on our degi mutton korma recipe.
* 1/2 kg Mutton * 2 onions,browned * 1 cup Yogurt (Dahi) * 1.5 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste * 4 tbsp Yogurt * 2.5 tbsp Homemade Shan Korma Masala Powder(Link to recipe:https://everydaymasalacooking.
Korma Masala Powder recipe by everyday masala cooking. Try our delicious Korma masala powder recipe this eid ul azha.Don’t forget to give your feedback on our delicious korma masala powder recipe.
* 1.5 tbsp Coriander Seeds(Dhania,sabut) * 1.5 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds(Anaar Dana) * 1 tbsp Coconut Powder * 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes * 4 Green Cardamoms(Sabz Elaichi) * 1.5 tsp White Cumin Seeds (Safaid Zeera) * 1 tsp Blackpepper Corns (Kali mirch,sabut) * 4 Cloves (Laung) * 2-3 Cinnamon Sticks or (1 tsp Darcheeni) * 1/3 pc Nutmeg (Jaifal) * 1/3 pc Mace (Jawantri) * 1.
Aloo Gobhi Masala recipe best recipe of aloo gobhi ki sabji.Make this aloo gobhi ki sabji recipe for your kids,husband or family .This recipe of aloo gobhi ki sabji is perfect for kids lunch boxes or tiffins.Do give us your feedback on this aloo gobhi ki sabji recipe! Cheers and Happy Cooking!
* 1 pao Phool Ghobi (250 g Cauliflower) * 1/2 pao Aloo,diced (125 g Potatoes) * 2 Tomatoes,chopped * 125 g Onions,sliced * Salt as per taste * 1/2 tsp Ajwaein * 2 Bay leafs * 1/2 tsp Chilli Wafers * 1/2 tsp Roasted Garam Masala * 1/2 tsp Haldi Powder(Turmeric) * 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder * 1 tbsp Coriander Powder * 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste * Ginger ,finely sliced for garnish * 1/4 cup Fresh Coriander Leaves * 3-4 Green Chillis,for garnish * 2 tbsp Oil Method:
Delicious Lauki ke kabab recipe .Soft and juicy Lauki ke kabab recipe is a sure winner at the dinner table. Try this easy Lauki ke kabab recipe and give us your feedback!
* 1 kg Lauki(finely shredded,water removed) * 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder * 1 tsp Red Chilli Wafers * Salt as per taste * 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder * 1 tsp Zeera Powder * 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder * 1 tbsp Olive Oil * 2 Green Chillis,finely chopped * 1 tbsp Pomegrenate Seeds(Anaar Dana) * 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds (Roasted + Crushed) * 2 onions ,shredded(water removed) * 1 Bunch Hara Dhania * 1 small bowl Besan (Gram Flour) Method to make Lauki ke kabab:
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani , chicken marinated in yogurt authentic hyderabadi biryani masala and 15 different spices ,doused with tomatoes,lemons,green chillis .Topped with fried brown onions,fresh coriander and mint leaves kewra essence and yellow food color. Try our delicious Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani Recipe for your family,friends and guests.Don’t forget to give your useful feedback on our hyderabadi chicken biryani !
For the Chicken Biryani masala:
* 1 kg Chicken,boti cut * 1 kg Basmati Rice * 100 g Dried Plums * 250 g Tomatoes,chopped * 1 cup Yogurt(Dahi) * Juice of 2 lemons * 1 tbsp Coriander Powder * 500 g Brown Onions * Salt as per taste * 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder * 1.
Hyderabadi Biryani Masala Powder made from authentic Indian spices. Try this hyderabadi biryani masala powder at home to get delicious packet like masala biryani at home. DONT Forget to give us your valuable feedback on this hyderabdi biryani masala powder.Happy Cooking!
For roasting: 2-3 Bayleaves 7-8 Star Anise 2 tbsp Saunf 1 tbsp Shah Zeera 2 tbsp Coriander Seeds 1 tbsp Black Pepper Corns 2 tbsp Sabut Lal Mirch 15 Laung Cloves 7–8 Sabz Elaichis 5-6 Cinnamon Sticks 3 Kali Elaichi(Bari Elaichi) 1 pc Jaifal
Mixed dal fry recipe. Delicious and nutritious mixed dal fry recipe. Made of chana dal,moong dal and masur daal.Topped with piaz and sabut mirchon ka tadka.Aik dam dhamakay daar mixed dal fry recipe.
* 100 g Moong ki daal,soaked * 100 g Chanay ki daal,soaked * 100 g Masur ki daal,soaked * 1 tbsp Garlic,crushed * 7-8 curry leaves * 2-3 Tomatoes,chopped * 1 large onion,sliced (half to be used for baghaar) * 1.
Bhindi ki sabzi ki recipe is uploaded on our channel. Try this masala wali recipe of our bhindi ki sabzi. Serve this bhindi ki sabzi with hot phulkas.
* 500 g Bhindi,chopped * 2 tomatoes,chopped * 2 onions,finely chopped * 4 green chillis,finely sliced * 1 tsp Salt or as per taste * 1/4 tsp Haldi(Turmeric Powder) * 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Flakes * 1.5 tsp Red Chilli Powder * 1 tsp Zeera Powder * 100 ml oil * Fresh Coriander leaves(Hara Dhania for garnishing) Method:
Aloo Matar Pulao recipe in urdu. Enjoy this zaiqaydaar aloo matar pulao with your friends and family. This Aloo Matar Pulao / Aloo Matar Key chawal is a winner recipe for all dinners and lunches.
* 3 cups Basmati Rice,soaked * 1 cup Peas * 2 tomatoes,chopped * 2 Potatoes,diced * 1 onion sliced * 100 ml oil * 1.5 tbsp Sabut Garam Masala * 5-6 curry leaves * 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste * 1 tbsp Coriander Powder(Dhania) * 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder * 1 tsp Salt * 3 green chillis,,chopped * Water as desired.
How to make Crispy Chicken Drumsticks Recipe. A Crispy Chicken Recipe by Everyday Masala Cooking. A Step by Step Chicken Leg fry Recipe at Home. Homemade Crispy Chicken fry Drumsticks by Masala Cooking.
* 1 kg Chicken Drumsticks/chicken legs/chicken drums * 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste * 2 tbsp Lemon Juice * 500 ml Water * 1/2 tbsp salt * 1 tbsp White Vinegar For marinating: