Sweet and crispy Khopray key Meethay Roll recipe. Khopray Key Meethay roll filled with Khoya(Mawa),nuts,pheeni and khopra a delight indeed.Try our Khoprey key meethay roll recipe and give us your feedback!Sweet and crispy Khopray key Meethay Roll recipe. Khopray Key Meethay roll filled with Khoya(Mawa),nuts,pheeni and khopra a delight indeed.Try our Khoprey key meethay roll recipe and give us your feedback!
* 1 cup Barfi/Khoya /Qalakand/Mawa * 1 cup Pheeni * 3/4 cup Almonds + Pistachios * 3 Green Cardamoms(crushed) * 1/2 cup Atta ki layi (2 tbsp atta dissolved in 1.
Delicious Lauki ke kabab recipe .Soft and juicy Lauki ke kabab recipe is a sure winner at the dinner table. Try this easy Lauki ke kabab recipe and give us your feedback!
* 1 kg Lauki(finely shredded,water removed) * 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder * 1 tsp Red Chilli Wafers * Salt as per taste * 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder * 1 tsp Zeera Powder * 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder * 1 tbsp Olive Oil * 2 Green Chillis,finely chopped * 1 tbsp Pomegrenate Seeds(Anaar Dana) * 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds (Roasted + Crushed) * 2 onions ,shredded(water removed) * 1 Bunch Hara Dhania * 1 small bowl Besan (Gram Flour) Method to make Lauki ke kabab:
Crispy Potato Cutlet recipe. Aloo ki tikki madefrom boiled potatoes and then mixed with spices,anaar dana,onions,fresh coriander and mint leaves.Extremely delicious crispy potato cutlet recipe.Try this mazeydaar aloo ki tikki recipe and give us your feedback! Happy Cooking!
Ingredients: 1⁄2 kg Potatoes,boiled 2 green chillis,chopped 1 onion, finely chopped Salt as per taste 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp Roasted Zeera Powder 1 tsp Chaat Masala Powder 2 tbsp Hara Dhania(fresh coriander leaves) 7-8 Mint Leaves 1 tbsp Anaar Dana
How to make Crispy Chicken Drumsticks Recipe. A Crispy Chicken Recipe by Everyday Masala Cooking. A Step by Step Chicken Leg fry Recipe at Home. Homemade Crispy Chicken fry Drumsticks by Masala Cooking.
* 1 kg Chicken Drumsticks/chicken legs/chicken drums * 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste * 2 tbsp Lemon Juice * 500 ml Water * 1/2 tbsp salt * 1 tbsp White Vinegar For marinating:
Masala Potato Wedges- Potato wedges tossed in red chilli powder, garlic powder and mixed herbs.Best Potato Wedges Recipe. Try out this crispy potato wedges recipe!
* 500 g Potatoes,cut in wedges * 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder * 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder * 1 tsp Salt or as per taste * 1 tbsp Mixed Herbs * 3 tbsp Olive Oil * Water for blanching Method:
How To Make Meethi Tikiya or Meethi Tikiyan Recipe in Urdu. A Special Recipe of Meethi Tikiya by Everyday Masala Cooking. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Meethi Tikiyan. Sweet Recipes by Everyday Masala Cooking.
Ingredients: 250 g Sugar 250 g Suji 500 g Maida 250 g Desi Ghee 1 cup Till (Sesame Seeds) 250 ml Milk 1⁄2 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp Elaichi Powder 1 cup Khopra(Dessicated Coconut) 1⁄2 cup Khash Khash
How To Make Gol Gappay or Giant Gol Gappa Recipe. A Special Recipe of Gappa Gotala by Everyday Masala Cooking. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Gol Gappay. Snack Recipes by Everyday Masala Cooking.
* 1 cup Sooji * 1 cup Maida * 2 tbsp Oil * 1/2 tsp Baking Soda * 1/2 tsp Salt * Water as desired Other Ingredients
How To Make Cheesy Chilli Bites or Also Called Peri Peri Bites Recipe. A Special Recipe of Peri Bites Recipe by Everyday Masala Cooking. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Chili Cheese Bites. Snacks Recipes by Everyday Masala Cooking.
250 g Green Chillies
2-3 slices Cheddar Cheese,cut in strips
Chicken Mince, 450 g
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tbsp Red Chilli Flakes
A creamy Russian Salad recipe.Homemade Russian Salad by Everyday Masala Cooking.
Ingredients: 1 cup Potatoes,Boiled 1 cup Mayonnaise 1 cup Cream 1 cup Peas, boiled 1 cup Apples,diced 1 cup Pineapple chunks 1 cup Cabbage,shredded 2 tbsp Raisins(Kishmish) 2 tbsp Caster Sugar 1 tsp Black Pepper 1⁄4 tsp Salt.
Method: In a deep bowl blend the cream and mayonnaise together along with black pepper,salt and sugar. Beat until smooth.
* 1 cup Cheddar cheese,shredded For Bihari Chicken Paratha Masala filling:
250 g Chicken Mince, 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste, 1 tsp Red Chilli Sauce, 1 tsp Soya Sauce, 4 tbsp Yogurt(Dahi), 1 tsp White Vinegar, 1.5 tbsp Bihari Masala Powder(any brand) 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric Powder 1⁄2 tsp Red Chilli Powder Salt as per taste
For paratha dough:
2 cups flour, Salt as desired Water as needed 1 cup Sooji, 1⁄2 cup oil/Ghee 1 tsp Ajwaien.