Ingredients: 250 g Kairi(Raw mango),peeled and thinly sliced 2.5 cups water 1 tsp Roasted Zeera Powder 1⁄2 tsp Kalonji Seeds 1⁄2 tsp Pumpkin Seeds 1⁄4 tsp Yellow Food Color 1⁄2 tsp Red chilli Powder Pinch of Salt 1 cup Sugar
Method: In a pan bring the water to boil. Once boiling add the sugar. Once the sugar is dissolved and bubbling add the food color. Now add the the kairi slices.
* 2 boiled potatoes,mashed * 200 g boneless chicken,boiled and mashed * 1 tsp black pepper * 1 tsp oregano * Salt as per taste * 2 slices Mozzarella cheese * Bread as needed. * 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste(add to chicken while boiling) For coating:
* 1 beaten egg * 1 cup bread crumbs Method:
* In a pan over medium heat bring the chicken to boil.
* 1/2 kg or 500 g Beef Mince * 500g Spring onion * 1 tsp red chilli powder * 2 tsp coriander seeds,(sabut dhania) * 1 tsp red chilli wafers * 1 tsp white cumin,roasted(safaid zeera) * 1 tsp coriander powder * 3-4 green chillis,finely chopped * 1 tbsp salt * Samosa patti Glue:
* 1/2 cup atta * Water as needed Method:
* In a wok over medium heat add the beef mince(don't add any kind of oil.
Ingredients: 1 pack Mozzarella Cheese Block 30 ml Milk 1 beaten egg 1 tbsp red chilli flakes 1⁄2 tbsp salt 1 tbsp Mixed Herbs 1 cup Bread crumbs 1⁄4 cup flour 1⁄4 cup corn flour Oil ,for frying
Method: Cut the cheese block into 1.5 inch thick strips In a bowl mix the flour and corn flour. In another beat the egg.milk,salt,red chilli flakes and mixed herbs. In another bowl pour out the bread crumbs.
Chicken Spring Rolls: 1 packet Roll Patti 250g Chicken boneless,cut in strips 250g Cabbaage,finely chopped 250 g,capsicum finely chopped 100 g carrot,finely diced 1 tbsp salt 1 tbsp black pepper 1 tbsp soya sauce 1 tbsp chilli sauce 1 tbsp white vinegar 1 tbsp Olive Oil 2 tbsp Oil for frying
For the vegetables: 1⁄2 tbsp soya sauce 1⁄2 tbsp white vinegar
Glue: 4-5 tbsp Atta or wheat flour 2-3 tbsp water
For the pastry:
* 3 Cups Flour(Maida) * 1/2 cup oil * 1/2 Tbsp Salt * 1/2 Tbsp Carom Seeds(Ajwain) * 1/2 Tbsp Zeera(Cumin Seeds) * Water as desired For the filling:
* 500g Chicken Mince * 1 tsp Salt * 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes * 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder * 1/2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste * 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala Powder * 1 tsp Coriander seeds * 1/2 Tsp Cumin powder * 1/2 tbsp White Vinegar' * 1 cup Spring Onion * 1 green chilli,finely chopped * 4 cups oil for frying Method:
Energizing Granola Bar recipe-The perfect snack!
* 1 cup almonds,crushed * 1 cup pumpkin seeds * 1 cup oatmeal * 1/2 cup dried apricots,seedless * 1/2 cup raisins * 1/4 cup honey * 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder * Pinch of salt Method:
* Lightly grease a baking dish. * Add in the crushed almonds,pumpkin seeds and oat meal. * Preheat oven to 150 C. * Roast at 150 C for 10 mins.
Famous Karachi street food DAHI BARAY- taste truly like FRESCO’s delicious dahi bharas. Bharas made from gram flour batter then dipped in sweet dahi mixture. Topped with crunchy papri, chaat masala and khatti meethi imlee ki chutney! Scrumptious.
* 5 tbsp Gram flour(besan) * 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda * 1/2 Tsp Salt * 1 Tsp Lal Mirch powder(Red Chilli powder) * 1 Tsp Roasted Zeera Powder(Cumin powder) * 1 tbsp Olive oil * 6-7 Tbsp of cold water.
Zeera Biscuits- delicious cookies kneaded in creamy butter, sugar and flour then stopped with roasted cumin seeds. Buttery Crispy and flaky.Simply divine!
* 1+1/4 cup white flour(maida)/whole wheat flour * 1/2 cup butter,softened(makhan) * 1/4 cup icing sugar * 3/4 tsp salt * 1 tbsp roasted cumin seeds(zeera) * 1/2 tsp baking powder * 1/4 tsp baking soda. Method:
* Preheat oven to 180 C(375 F). * Roast cumin seeds in a baking tray for 3-4 mins.
Spicy Fried Mutton Chops- goat/lamb meat marinated in 8 different kinds of spices, coated with a layer of mashed potatoes ,dipped in egg and fried until crispy golden brown.
* 8 Mutton Chops/Lamb Chops,hammered * 1 egg,beaten * 3 potatoes,(boiled and mashed)' * 1 tsp turmeric powder(haldi) * 1 tsp Cumin powder(zeera powder) * 1 tsp ginger garlic paste(adrak lasan paste) * 1 tsp salt * 1 tsp red chilli flakes(kuti lal mirch) * 1 tsp red chilli powder(lal mirch powder) * 1 tsp garam masala powder(all spice powder) * 1 tsp coriander powder(dhania powder) * 1 cup Yogurt(dahi) * 3 tsp olive oil * 1 cup water * 2 cups oil for frying Spices for the potatoes: